BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

We hope you enjoy what we have to pretend to say.

And don't get us wrong, we love this man! This is more of a homage to his greatness. He's the Chuck Norris of our generation, you know, without the radical, right-wing craziness and the desire to become the president of Texas when they "inevitably" secede from the U.S.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Audacity of Bums

Today I was walking towards the Washington Monument, of course surrounded by six of my favorite secret service guards, when a bum asked me for some change. I'm the president of the United States of America! I don't own a huge corporation with an incredibly large net profit that can just throw change around. My salary is only 100 grand a year!

The audacity of some people!


AM

0 comments: