BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

We hope you enjoy what we have to pretend to say.

And don't get us wrong, we love this man! This is more of a homage to his greatness. He's the Chuck Norris of our generation, you know, without the radical, right-wing craziness and the desire to become the president of Texas when they "inevitably" secede from the U.S.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Audacity of Dick Cheney

So yesterday I signed a bill that would make it tougher for credit card companies to raise fees and interest rates, and, in a strangely unrelated move, also signed a bill that would make it legal for people to bring guns into national parks. So later that day I was up in Yosemite with my gun to test out the new law when I ran in to Dick Cheney, who was carrying a hunting rifle and was in full hunting garb. I asked him, "Dick, the law allows you to bring your gun into the park, not go hunting, so why are you dressed like you're going hunting?" He said "Well, Mr. President, I needed a break after our little exchange yesterday about the whole Gitmo thing." I decided that he is human too, and couldn't remember him having any track record of any illegal types of hunting so we parted ways. Ten minutes later he shot me in the face.

The audacity of some people!

AM

0 comments: