BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

We hope you enjoy what we have to pretend to say.

And don't get us wrong, we love this man! This is more of a homage to his greatness. He's the Chuck Norris of our generation, you know, without the radical, right-wing craziness and the desire to become the president of Texas when they "inevitably" secede from the U.S.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Audacity of My Wife

Movie night! I want to go see the new Christian Bale feature (forgot the name), but Michelle wants to go see Dance Flick. I keep telling her that I'd really rather see the Christian Bale film. God, what is the name of that film? Something with robots. They've made a bunch of them. And a TV show, I think? There are robots and I want to say guns. It's not RoboCop, but I don't feel like that's too far off. It's with the guy and he looks like a man but also a robot at the same time. Robot something. Robo... wabo... weebo... Is it RoboCop? The robots kill people. KillboCop? Something? I just watched the preview on YouTube, too. Jesus, what is the name? This is unbelievable... Battlebots! That's it. Battlebots: Salvation. I wanted to see that. Anyways, she says she doesn't care and that we are going to see Dance Flick.


The audacity of some people!

IG

0 comments: